We may earn a commission if you make a purchase from the links on this page.
Samsung won’t be happy about the latest @evleak courtesy of Evan Blass, but it’s a godsend for the tech blogosphere, as it fills the last pieces of the Galaxy S21 series puzzle by listing each and every technical detail in a comparison straight from Samsung’s the horse’s mouth.
Galaxy S21 vs S21+ vs S21 Ultra display size, storage, and battery specs
- 6.2″ 1080p vs 6.7″ 1080p vs 6.8″ 1440p adaptive 120Hz displays with Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- 128GB/256GB vs 128GB/256GB vs 128GB/256GB/512GB storage
- 8GB vs 8GB vs 12GB/16GB RAM
- 4000mAh vs 4800mAh vs 5000mAh battery
- Exynos 2100 or Snapdragon 888 chipsets
Galaxy S21 vs S21+ vs S21 Ultra camera specs
- 12MP vs 12 MP vs 108MP main cameras
- 12MP vs 12 MP vs 12MP ultra-wide cameras
- 64MP crop vs 64 MP crop vs 10MP 10x/3x optical zoom cameras
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra camera specs
Galaxy S21 vs S21+ vs S21 Ultra colors, dimensions and weight
- Violet, Pink, White, Gray vs Violet, Black, Silver vs Black, Silver
- 5.97 x 2.80 x 0.31″ vs 6.35 x 2.98 x 0.31″ vs 6.50 x 2.98 x 0.35″
- 6.03 oz (171.0 g) vs 7.13 oz (202.0 g) vs 8.04 oz (228.0 g)
About the only thing left to learn now is the US pricing of these puppies and exactly what Galaxy S21 preorder bonuses there will be, but let’s leave at least something in the dark now, shall we? Oh, yeah, what’s in the Galaxy S21 series box? Nothing, just the phone.
The S21 models would indeed come with no charger ot earbuds